Sunday, May 18, 2014

A WELCOME NOTE


Hello everyone:
I am Terry L. Springer. I am from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, and I have been teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) for over sixteen years. You are most welcome to my humble blog.

As you may have observed, we live in a rapidly changing world due to the speedy evolution of technology, and, by no means at all, English Language Teaching (ELT) is alienated to this phenomenon. This blog was created with the intention of shedding some light on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and on some of the tools used in ELT.

do hope you find my blog most interesting and informative. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Terry. I like the blog's customizing. You still have lots of space remaining to embed gadgets and widgets. By the way, I noticed that you did not write a short description below the blog title. Remember that it is to briefly inform the visitors what the blog is about.

    ReplyDelete